We are currently looking for talented candidates who wish to become part of our growing organization or become part of the challenging projects of some of our preferred Clients. If interested, please fill the below inserted preliminary form.
NEW: We have the following open positions to cover urgent requirements from one of our Clients (International EPC Contractor) located in Madrid, Spain:
- Rotating Equipment Specialist.
All the Candidates shall meet the following criteria:
- Valid permit and/or residence to live and work in Spain.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Projects, Engineering or O&M in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- English language at a working level (the selected Candidates will have to coordinate and lead meetings twith International Vendors, duly write communications/reports, speak to native and non-Native English speakers, etc.).
- Knowledge of the International Standards applicable to the Oil & Gas Industry (API, ASME, ANSI, ISA, ISO, etc.).
- Good interpersonal relations and team work spirit in a multidisciplinary / multicultural Project team.
01/Nov/2017: SiM strenghthens its position as a trustworthy provider of Asset Performance Management and Reliability Services for Oil & Gas upstream and downstream facilities, as well as industrial assets.
15/Dec/2016: SiM opens its new offices in Lima, aimed at offering its portfolio of solutions to the demanding and growing energy and mining markets in Peru.
01/06/2016: SiM is a new Licensee of DNV-GL's Taro RAM modelling and simulation software.