We are currently looking for talented candidates who wish to become part of our growing organization or become part of the challenging projects of some of our preferred Clients. If interested, please fill the below inserted preliminary form.
NEW: We have the following open positions to cover urgent requirements from one of our Clients (International EPC Contractor) located in Madrid, Spain:
- Rotating Equipment Specialist.
All the Candidates shall meet the following criteria:
- Valid permit and/or residence to live and work in Spain.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Projects, Engineering or O&M in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- English language at a working level (the selected Candidates will have to coordinate and lead meetings twith International Vendors, duly write communications/reports, speak to native and non-Native English speakers, etc.).
- Knowledge of the International Standards applicable to the Oil & Gas Industry (API, ASME, ANSI, ISA, ISO, etc.).
- Good interpersonal relations and team work spirit in a multidisciplinary / multicultural Project team.
NEW: To become part of our staff at our main offices in Madrid, we are looking for a Mechanical Engineer with at least two (2) years of experience in rotating equipment engineering and/or reliability engineering applied to Oil & Gas, Refining, Petrochemical and/or Power Generation. This is a permanent role with ample possibilities to grow as a Specialist in this field following a dedicated career plan. Good English skills, permit to live / work in Spain, and willingness to learn with a proactive attidude are required.
15/Dec/2016: SiM opens its new offices in Lima, aimed at offering its portfolio of solutions to the demanding and growing energy and mining markets in Peru.
01/06/2016: SiM is a new Licensee of DNV-GL's Taro RAM modelling and simulation software.
10/Jan/2015: SiM co-sponsors the new on-line magazine Predictiva21, which is called to become the new reference in asset management, reliability and maintenance in the spanish speaking market.