VISUALIZATION / CONCEPTUALIZATION
- Feasibility Studies for new investment opportunities and for improvement / optimization of existing assets.
- Technical/Economical Studies aimed at comparing different options / configurations of equipment and systems.
- Development of Conceptual Engineering.
- Evaluation, comparison, selection and recommendation of new technologies as a function of their Life Cycle Costs.
- Definition of optimum rotating equipment configurations based on Life Cycle Costs and RAM simulations.
- Development of Operation, Maintenance, Process Control, Corrosion Control, Spare Parts, Expansion and Power Supply Philosophies, among others.
- Reliability from the Design Assessments (Criticality Analysis, RAM, etc.).
- Materials and Welding Engineering.
- Development of ITB Packages on behalf of the End-User (including Draft Agreement development).
- Contracts Engineering / definition of Contracts type / strategy (EPC, BOO, BOOT, BTO, etc.).
- Instrumentation and Electrical Engineering.
- Detailed Engineering / Project Management Services (PMS).
- Development of General and Particular Technical Specs for equipment procurement.
- Development and population of
instrumentation/valves databases and related components in SmartPlant Instrumentation INtools (R).
- Reliability from the Design Assessments (Criticality Analysis, RAM, FMEA, RCM, RBI, Maintainability & Mechanical Handling, Critical Spares Optimization, Maintenance Plans / Procedures, CMMS
- Technical and Commercial Bids Evaluation.
- Value Engineering Assessments.
- Constructability Assessments.
- Factory inspections and acceptance tests (FATs) witnessing.
- Construction Management Services (CMS).
- Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning planning and execution.
- Site Acceptance Tets (SATs) procedures development, coordination and analysis of results.